Thursday, April 15, 2010

Apologies for a long delay, and a bit of a teaser!

3 Comments

Wow, it's been a while - I promise I wasn't slacking off!

These past few days have actually been quite busy as far as preparing for the Sampler goes. I managed to find the last few contributors I was hoping for, and the contents have started to arrive. It's like Christmas at my house! So many packages to open each day, and so many amazing contents... so you'll have to forgive me, since I couldn't help but post some teaser photos for you to drool over :Þ


...and that's only about half of it!  You have no idea how excited I am for these to be ready!
I hope you're excited too (:

Anyways, I hope that makes up for the recent lack of posts (:  I do have some more sellers to list, and I'm hoping to get around to the tomorrow.  At the rate that items are arriving, these Samplers should be up within the next week or two, so be sure to keep checking back!

3 comments:

Galit April 16, 2010 at 8:09 AM

Teasing indeed!! :)
These bottles look yummy...

Tess April 16, 2010 at 8:56 AM

Oh wow, look at all those goodies! Christmas in April!

BleuRoo April 16, 2010 at 10:27 AM

Eek! Everything looks great, I'm so happy you are starting this box!

Post a Comment