Friday, April 16, 2010

Variety is the spice of life...

0 Comments

...so I'm working hard to keep these Sampler contents diverse!

Here are the latest additions to the box:

ClearwaterNaturals - I am really excited about this addition, because I was looking *everywhere* in search of some awesome natural laundry detergent to include.  After all, as much as I love bath & beauty items, we can't have a whole box full of them!  All of her products are made from high-quality natural and organic ingredients, with no parabens or chemical ingredients.  She also sources a number of her ingredients locally, and even grows some of them herself.  Definitely a great shop to check out if you're looking for new personal care products, from soaps and facial care to laundry detergent.

LaConchitaNaturals  I've had my eyes on Conchita's powder face masks for ages now, and so I'm super thrilled to get to feature them!  I love finding solid/dry versions of the products I use, since they're so much greener - there's less energy wasted because there's no water to transport/ship and they need few or no preservatives - and they're also super convenient, especially for traveling.  They also allow a great degree of customization, since you decide what liquid to 'power' them with - honey, yogurt, water, just about anything goes! - AND you can use it as a facial scrub, a cleanser or a face mask.  What more could you ask for!?

TwistsAndFacets - because I love jewelry and accessories, I couldn't help but include more earrings in the Sampler (:  If you're looking for something fun and classy that would go with just about any outfit, RenĂ©e's creations are must-sees!  She offers a number of earring sets that incorporate pearls, wires, beads and more in simple yet sophisticated designs.  My favorites are the Silver Balls and the Super Star earrings.  Fabulous for a night out!

As always, I highly encourage you to check out our other contributors!
cleanjellybean, BellaYarns, GreenLivingSoap, fbessentials, HoneyBeeSoapShop, SouthernVTsoap, littlewhitechapel, charmedincolorado, Dodeline Design, thepixie, NassimNaturals, SilverFirsFarm, ScentedLuxuries, SinfullySoyCandles, and The Kupcake Shop

The last two contributors will be announced soon, and packages should be ready to go out by the end of the month (at the latest)!    

Want to be kept in the loop? 
Email me
to be notified when the packages are up for sale (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment