Thursday, April 22, 2010

The waiting game begins!

0 Comments

All of the sellers for the inaugural box have been assembled, and all that's left to do is to wait for the samples to arrive! (well, actually, most of them have arrived, so at this point we're just waiting for the last 3 or 4... but still, wait we must!)

In case you haven't ventured beyond this first page (and with all of these tantalizing photos, I really couldn't blame you...), I wanted to add a quick note about one of the things that makes the AmuseBoite a different breed of sampler. 

You may have noticed that I am *really* excited about the samples that I have to offer so far, and there's a very good reason for that.  I handpicked most of the sellers that are involved, and didn't include any items that I would not have paid for myself.  It's not enough that I'm crazy about the sampler's contents, however; I also want you to get excited about the contents, since that's what it's really all about!  To help ensure that you do, I have made a comprehensive list of all of the scents/colours/flavours/styles of items available to choose from, and the first 5 buyers will actually be able to choose the samples they want to receive.  If you'd prefer to be surprised by the contents, that's still an option, but this way you actually have the flexibility to make requests and to (hopefully) get what you really wanted to try, if you do have any preferences.  As I've mentioned on the other pages, it doesn't make much sense for me to send you a sample of lavender-scented lotion if you absolutely can't stand lavender (sorry lavender - I don't mean to keep picking on you!), so I want to do everything within my power to ensure that you get samples that you actually *want* to try.  The items will still be given out on a first-come-first-served basis, but please feel free to list any items you'd really like to try (or, conversely, scents or colours you'd prefer not to receive), and I'll certainly do my best to honour your request (:

I already have hold-requests for almost half of the available packages, so be sure to keep checking back to avoid missing out!  My guess is that they'll be up for sale mid-next week.  If you'd like me to email you the second they become available, send me an email and I'll do my best to make sure that you're the first to know (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment