Tuesday, May 25, 2010

all bundled up and ready to go!

0 Comments

There are only a few packages left for sale in this round (2 to be exact), but some of you may be waiting for yours to arrive in the mail, so I thought I'd post a few teaser photos. I do oh so love teasing! 

  

I don't know if I've mentioned my packaging-ethos before, but I've been striving for a balance between eco-friendly and pretty.  I want you to feel like you're receiving a lovely gift in the mail, but I also want to minimize waste and reuse materials as much as possible.  That's why almost all of the packaging supplies I've used to wrap the AmuseBoites are repurposed and reusable/recyclable (packing paper, packing peanuts, magazine pages, etc.).  In fact, only the tissue paper inside, and the plastic bags used to wrap some items (to make sure that nothing leaks), are not living out a second life.

I highly encourage you to reuse all of the shipping and packing materials as much as possible before throwing them out :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment