Sunday, May 9, 2010

box half-full/empty?

2 Comments

Well, I guess it depends on your perspective!

Either way, half of the available samplers have been sold (in the span of four days - impressive!), so 5 now remain in case you still want to snag yourself some awesome swag (:

Since I've been having so much fun with it, I've decided to extend the "customize your box" option. If you're interested in a sampler but want to make sure that you'll get only scents/colours that you'll use, get in touch with me! I'd be more than happy to give you an overview of the selection still available (mostly because I'm very confident that you'll find something you'll love).

There is also the option of a mini-sampler if you're interested in the products available but don't want to commit to the full-size package (or are dismayed by the shipping costs - frustrating for you and I both, I assure you!). I haven't bothered to list them for sale, but if you'd like to try a half-sized package, let me know! I'm nothing if not flexible (: The shipping price will vary depending on the samples you'd like, but could be as low as $2.50.

Once again, here are the links!

2 comments:

Sarah B. May 13, 2010 at 12:29 PM

I hopped on over from an etsy forum thread and I love this concept!

C May 25, 2010 at 3:25 PM

Thanks so much, Sarah!

Post a Comment